2018 Camp Information
- High School Camp
- July 9-14
- For students entering 9th - 12th grade
- Camp Dean: Heath Lynn (253-370-0406)
- Speaker: Zach and Jessica Ricks (Jesus+Us)
- Middle School Camp
- July 16-21
- For students entering 7th - 9th grade
- Camp Dean: Patrick Hannan (360-509-3057)
- Speakers: Ricki Brooks & Zach Ricks
- Junior Camp
- July 23-28
- For students entering 4th-6th grade
- Camp Dean: Chuck Barnett (425-530-0328)
- Speaker: Matt Barnett
Cost and Payment: High School, Middle School, and Junior Camp are $265.00 for the first camper in your family. Any other campers in your family are $235.00. This includes a camp shirt and Canteen money ($2 per day). Please do not bring any additional money to camp.
Camp opening and closing times: Registration and Cabin Assignments begin at 9:15 a.m. the first day of camp!
We find it most beneficial for the camp that campers from the same church be distributed among the cabins. For this reason, we need flexibility in cabin assignments. We make every effort to meet camper’s one cabin mate preference. Camp activities begin with noon meal on Monday. Camp concludes Saturday at 10:00 a.m. after camp cleanup. All campers must be picked up by 11:00 a.m.